Other Useful websites
Other Useful Websites
The information posted on this page may include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations.
- We provide these links solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of such outside websites.
- We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the linked website.
- We do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or their views.
- We cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites.
- We are not responsible for the possible transmissions users receive from linked websites.
Dorset for You - Dorset Family Info Service
Helping people make informed choices about childcare, services for children, young people, families and careers in childcare.
The Dorset Parent - Carer Council
The Dorset Parent-Carer Council has been set up this year with the aid of Government Funding under Aiming High for Disabled Children and its purpose is to be a voice to inform all agencies and services about the needs of disabled children and their families in Dorset.
Where's your head at?
Where's Your Head At? a new website from the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) at Dorset HealthCare NHS Foundation Trust This website offers helpful information and advice to young people, parents, carers and professionals about young people's mental health and emotional well-being.
North Dorset Youth Inclusion and Support Panel
The North Dorset Youth Inclusion and Support Panel is a small team of people from Council Services, voluntary sector projects and community groups with funding from YJB and Action for Children who are committed to preventing and diverting North Dorset children and young people aged 5 - 13 year from anti-social behavior.
For further details about North Dorset YISP please click here.
For information from North Dorset YISP aimed at students click here.